EDI.it Srl cares about your privacy and takes every precaution to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with the law.
We would therefore like to specify below how the personal data you freely provide through the use of www.ediconfcommercio.it may be processed.
- Categories of data
The data you provide may also be combined with the following categories of data legitimately obtained elsewhere:
- data collected during your navigation on the ediconfcommercio.it site;
- geolocation data to locate the nearest counter.
- social data.
- Data collected during your navigation on the website www.ediconfcommercio.it
EDI.it Srl. informs you that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is functioning correctly, and is deleted immediately after processing.
- Data Controller
The owner of the processing of personal data of users of the website www.ediconfcommercio.it is EDI.it srl with registered office in Piazza G.G. Belli, 2, 00153 Rome (RM), email address: email@example.com.
- Purpose and legal basis
purposes necessary to ensure the safe operation of the systems and guarantee the visitor’s navigation of the Site, on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Nature of data collection and consequences of any failure to provide it
The provision of your personal data is compulsory for the purposes strictly related to the use of the website and its services and to comply with legal requirements.
Any refusal to communicate certain data necessary for these purposes may make it impossible for the owner to perform the contract for the purchase of services.
- Recipients of personal data
The data relating to the web services of this site are processed by personnel expressly authorised to process the data, by subjects who provide the Data Controller with services or services designated by the latter as data processors. Your data may also be communicated to autonomous data controllers such as authorities and supervisory and control bodies or subjects, public or private, entitled to request/receive the data.
- Data Transfer to a Third Country and / or an International Organization
Your personal data will not be transferred to non-European third countries.
- Data retention period
Your personal data are stored:
- for the purposes referred to in point 4 letters a) above for the period of validity of the contract;
- for 30 days from the release of the data and, in separate archives, for the limited purposes of any rights protection in relation to the same.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject is granted all the rights set out in Articles 15 to 21 of the European Regulation 2016/679, namely:
– to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in the case of processing carried out by electronic means
– know the identification details of the data controller and/or data processor;
– to know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing
– obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and processed
– obtain the updating, rectification and integration of their data;
– to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
– oppose the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, personal data concerning him/her and to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to whom he/she provided them, if the processing is based on consent.
In order to exercise these rights, the data subject may contact the Controller’s contact details directly and free of charge or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise these rights, the data subject may contact the Controller’s contact details directly and free of charge or write to email@example.com.
Requests or complaints
For any enquiries or complaints, the data subject may contact the Controller free of charge and simply by sending an email to the contact details provided. If the data controller fails to reply within 30 days, or if the data subject is not satisfied with the evidence, the data subject may lodge a complaint directly with the Italian Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org